Trailer Specialists of Knoxville, LLC is a proud partner of MERLOT/VANGO Tarping Solutions, Inc. We are also a certified repair center for Merlot/Vango Tarps.
We at Trailer Specialists are also able to provide service and repair on many other brands of tarping systems including Till-Fab, Roll-Tite, Aero, Conestoga, Chameleon, Quick Draw, and others.
The benefits to a Vango panelized, retractable tarp system:
- Simplicity… saves the customer time and money when repairs are needed… a Vango tarp panel can be changed by two men in 45 minutes or less.
- The Vango is also a “seamless” tarping design… this means there are no seams in the tarps high-quality fabric.
- All Vango systems are self-sealing and weather tight.
- Increased durability
- Safety… the entire system can be opened and closed from the ground, which eliminates the risk of falling.
- DOT Approved Bulkhead
Features of the Vango tarp system:
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION – The Vango system is extruded from 6061 aluminum. Even the carriages are aluminum. The entire system weighs less than 2000 pounds on a 48′ trailer.
- FRONT LOCKING DEVICE – The front locking device is conveniently located on the front of the bulkhead. The operator can lock the system without climbing onto the trailer.
- REAR TENSION DEVICE – The rear tension device (patent pending) is simple, fast, and safe. The operator uses a winch bar to tension the Vango system. The Vango can be opened and closed without climbing onto the deck of the trailer.
- REAR LOADING – The Vango roll-up tail can be “set” on top of the roof. The tail is completely out of the way for rear loading.
- CUSTOMIZATION – The Vango system comes in standard heights of 90″ and 100″. However, we can customize your Vango to any height.
- EASE OF USE – The Vango system is easily moved to any position on the trailer. The Vango is bolted to the rubrail of the trailer. The Vango does not affect the loading space of the trailer.
- Aluminum man door in headboard
- Chain racks
- Fiberglass nose cone for increased aerodynamic operation